[cosmetic] Celimax JHeartleaf BHA Toner Pad Review: A Lightweight Exfoliating Pad I Keep Coming Back To
Why I keep Reaching for the Celimax JI woo Gae Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad
Whenever my skin felt rough or I noticed clogged pores, it did a great job of gently removing excess oil and dead skin cells without feeling harsh.
I especially liked using it the night before wearing makeup. My foundation applied more evenly the next day because my skin felt smoother and better prepared.
Compared to physical scrubs, it offered a much gentler way to exfoliate, which made it easier to use regularly.
The Dual-Sided Pad Is More Useful Than I Expected
One side has an embossed surface that's great for gently wiping away oil and impurities across the entire face.
The other side is made of gauze, which provides slightly more exfoliation. Personally, I found it a bit too abrasive for daily use on my whole face, so I only used it on areas with more noticeable dead skin, such as around my nose or chin.
Using each side for different purposes made the product much more versatile.
My favorite Part: The Lightweight Finish
This one was different.
After using it, my skin felt fresh, clean, and ready for the next skincare step. Serums and moisturizers absorbed well, and my skin felt smoother without feeling greasy.
If you prefer lightweight skincare products, I think you'll appreciate this finish.
Who I Think This Toner Pad Is Best For
- Want to manage excess oil and dead skin gently
- Prefer lightweight, non-sticky skincare
- Are looking for an alternative to harsh physical scrubs
- Like the flexibility of a dual-sided exfoliating pad
As a physical therapist, I wear a mask for most of the day, so by the time I get home, my T-zone usually feels much oilier than it did in the morning. That's why this toner pad has become a regular part of my skincare routine. I like using it before makeup in the morning to smooth my skin, or after work to remove excess oil and leftover impurities before the rest of my evening skincare.
It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without the sticky finish that some toner pads can leave behind. If you're looking for a toner pad that's lightweight enough for everyday use while helping keep oil and dead skin under control, I think this one is definitely worth considering.
If you're interested, it's always a good idea to check the latest price and read a few customer reviews to see if it's the right fit for your skin type before making a decision.





